We focus our resources where we can have the greatest impact and on programs that align with our values and goals. Working to improve the overall quality of life in the communities where we do business builds trust among our employees, improves goodwill in our communities and makes us a stronger company.
Our corporate contributions program provides support in the following areas:
- Community development
- Social services
- Environment and conservation
- Emergency response and preparedness
- Arts and culture
Organizations must be registered charities or nonprofit organizations and must serve an area where Devon has a strong business presence. Devon's corporate contributions program does NOT support:
- Individuals and/or individual families
- Door prizes, raffle or auction items
- Faith based organizations or causes
- Fraternal and/or partisan organizations
- Runs, walks, teams, golf, tennis or other sporting tournaments
- Individual schools, unless the school is located in a field operating area
- Organizations focused on a specific illness or disease
- Professional trade groups outside of our industry
Devon's contribution process
Qualifying organizations may apply to be considered for a contribution on an annual basis through Devon's online application process. Funding is for the following calendar year. Requests submitted by mail, phone, fax or email are not accepted.
Submission window opens – July 1, 2019
Application deadline – August 31, 2019
Organizations notified of funding status – Early 2020
Devon does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, disability or any legally protected characteristic. Devon expects the organizations we support to adhere to similar principles.