We put great value on developing and maintaining our community partnerships across Western Canada. Our community investment programs are focused on locally-based initiatives that foster leadership, sustainable economic development, partnerships and volunteerism. Throughout Canada, our community investment efforts focus on:
- Safe and healthy communities
- Education – environmental, science, energy literacy and post-secondary
Devon Canada also offers three grant programs at various times throughout the year. The grant's offered are:
- Safe and Healthy Communities – supports organizations that ensure kids and families are safe and healthy.
- Investing In People - supports innovative projects and activities that help to build organizational, rather than individual capacity.
- Science Giants - supports junior high and high school science classroom funding for equipment, innovative lesson plans and course curriculum.
We also support the United Way in the Canadian communities in which Devon operates. The company matches employee contributions made through our United Way employee campaign which takes place each fall. During the campaign, employees are encouraged to donate financially and by community volunteerism.