Our philosophy is simple: offer industry competitive remuneration for all levels of staff, pay for performance that recognizes employees who are making key value-added contributions, and the assurance that individual compensation differentiation is based on individual performance and position relative to the market.
- An industry-leading compensation and benefits package.
- Bonuses and long-term incentive programs.
- Focused employee development.
- A great place to do great work.
- An environment that values employees.
- Employee Assistance Program to help manage life's challenges.
- Generous vacation and flexible time off practice.
- Post-secondary scholarship program for dependents.
- Social Club events and discounts.
Flexible Benefits Choices
- Opportunity to choose between four extended health and dental care coverage options.
- Generous core insurance coverage for short-term and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurances.
- Option to purchase additional life, dependent and critical illness insurances at low group rates.
- Out-of-country medical emergency and travel assistance.
- Health care spending account allowance.
Compensation & Savings
- Financial planning and pre-retirement workshops.
- Six percent company-paid pension contribution to a defined contribution pension plan (DCPP) and two percent toward Devon common shares.
- Additional four percent company match for employee contributions to a non-registered (NREG), registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and/or spousal RRSP plan.
Devon places great emphasis on employee wellness. To ensure all employees have the ability to choose and live well, we offer a variety of tools and resources to support overall health and wellness, including:
- A state-of-the-art wellness center in Calgary that features the latest cardio equipment, a range of strength and TRX training options, a Mind/Body studio dedicated to strengthening physical and mental well being, locker rooms, a towel service and a variety of group fitness classes.
- Fitness center membership reimbursement program in the field.
- Home fitness equipment discounts.
- Corporate and field wellness programs including challenges and incentives focused on improving health and overall well-being.
- A two-story fitness centre open 24 hours a day and seven days a week at our on-site camp in the Jackfish District of Alberta.
We Hire the Best Employees
At Devon, you'll find challenging and innovative projects, accountable and respectful teams full of great people committed to the environment, health, and safety.
Why? We make sure we hire the best people. People who strive to obtain more and to maximize value for our company. They do the right thing—even when no one is looking—and deliver results.
Our people are team players who embrace honesty and integrity. They share our profound respect for the environment and the people and communities in which we operate.